Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THE MOLE RETURNS!!

To my pleasant surprise while flipping through the tv listings last night i found a new series of one of my favorite reality shows. "The mole" is bak and it looks like this season will be pretty intyeresting. I will challenge the BOG(as this was one of his favorites as well) to see who can deteermine the mole's identity.

I guess beacuse of getting older i fell asleep while watching game 5 of the stanley cup last night after the first overtime period ended. Gald i did not miss a cup celebration (The greateest celebration in sports in my humble opinion) possibly i will make through the entire game on Wednesday.

Will the democratic race officially end today? Please someone just win the nomination so i can quit listening to this incessant banter for these blowhards.

It is the same statements and numbers from differnt people on every stattion!!

Thank God for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.......

1 comment:

Tator Salad said...

I LOVE me some Mole but I got drunk and passed out before it came on Monday. I am going to have to find it online before the next episode. I accept the challenge.