Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Muddled Mind Musings

Since BOG and Meeker have their Random Thoughts..I thought i would come with some of the things in my Muddled Mind.

1.Why have i talked to deano less since he is in Mobile?

2.BOG if you like First 48 so much you need to catch Intervention on A&E. Also on MOJO there are a host of cool shows.I Bet You, Wall Street Warriors, Start Up Junkies.

3.Just exactly what and who is a Lajeanna?

4.I vote for the Gangsta,Mayday,BOG,Meeker Tournament of champions...Round of Real Golf, Golden Tee , and lastly a poker tournament. I decided to exclude the Candy Store gymnastics from the competition. (Do you guys really think you could ever top the upside down nipple diddle on from the trapeze apparatus) Not to mention the Dismount!!

5.Nicole is still in the running for the mole..just not sure she is going to hold up.

6.Big Brother 10 looks like it has a chance to be pretty good..my early favorite to win the title is Memphis.

7.I am already tired of Barack Obama and John Mccain...can we have a Mulligan please!!

2 comments:

Tator Salad said...

LaJeanna is a "inside joke" name for the real Jeanna. She is lovely gal who is somewhat cheerful but not overly dramatic. She likes me to wear my fancy pants and gray socks but dont step to her without a belt! She loves the Mona Lisa and hates having her picture taken. I think I am going to sneak a pic and have one long post just on the mysterous LaJeanna.

Tator Salad said...

Love intervention but have not wtched BB this season. It's kind of like Survivor...after the first 25 seasons you have pretty much seen it all.