Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hypocrisy in the Media and Random Thought on Congress

The sports media are just buthering Clemen's for hiring a Team of people to defend his reputation and legacy these are the same dopes that said in the begining..why is he not threatinging a law suit..if i was him i would use all available resources to clear my name.

So what is it...No Talent hacks just trying to create and keep controversy on the air.

And know we have congressman threatenninga Justice Department review because of the way Clemen's is lobbying congress prior to the hearings....HEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO its freaking Washington and Congress where lobbying is the way of the world.
Geesh!!

2 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

I am so over the steroid witchhunt. I think everyone is played out since the whole Barry scandal, and I dare to say fewer people really care anymore. As for me, I like Clemens and I give the man credit for not putting a Texas ass whoopin on that trainer guy. I also don't understand how this thing drags out like this...Is he under arrest / investigation / going to trial /???? I don't get it. If I was Clem. I would hire a butt load of fat cats, let them handle everything and not answer my phone unless I was being charged with a crime. The only thing I want to hear out of his mouth is PROVE IT BITCHES!

Now...I must also say that I am not defending steroid use but, if Clemens used the roids (or what ever they are called these days) it wasn't for getting hulk sized to bomb 600 foot home runs...it was to help sustain old ass tendons, bones and joints during what some have said was the most intense work out programs in sports. Is that really cheating or just a pure talent trying to squeaze out a few more years of ball. So, is that an unfair advantage...I lean towards No.

Tator Salad said...

Dude, get a grip on reality! Hell yes its cheating and Celems is one of the most pompous and phony individuals in the game (behind Bonds). First of all I think he did it....it's just my opinion...you and anyone else have the right to disagree. I will not go into my reasons as I think I have done that on The Pad. However, I do agree with you that I am tired of the whole issue but something has to happen to get the game back. Hell, it wasn't but a few years ago that the fans really started caring about the game again since the strike...NOW THIS! It's not a witch hunt...it's what HAS TO HAPPEN.

The best article I have read on this subject was just yesterday by Dan Wetzel. Whether I like Clemens personally or not doesn't matter...it's about the truth and restoring the integrity of the game. Read it below.

Link