Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Project Has Begun!

Ok,

Yes I know its a week late and lent started last wednesday..but hey i am not really Catholic so does that really matter?

1. No Alcohol..So far so good
2. Fitness Project..Started Today ( Goal to be able to go shirtless this summer) secondary goal of beating Deano's Challenge to lose some lb's.

Todays Workout Summary

Cardio-Eliptical
33:00 Minutes
5252 Strides
392.2 Cals Burned
2.53 Miles Travelled

Lunch
Hamburger Patty
2 Pickles
1 Serving English Peas

(Not sure if Diet is going low carb or not so we will see where it goes)
Before Pictures Posted Soon.

2 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

NICE...I am juiced up! The challenge is on. You have got me fired up. I love the eliptical breakdown. Am I right or am I right....that elipticle will wear your ass out! Can't waite to see the before pics. I will be following the Gangsta meltdown closer than a Chris Smidzt, angel pin, thank you hug. LETS GO BABY

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

I like your politicle correctness with the handicaped option next to the secret verification word. I accidently clicked on it and recieved a $150 fine!